French Anaconda Index du Forum
French Anaconda Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue sur le forum officielle du clan French Anaconda.                                                                                           Le clan French Anaconda recrute avec une ratio supérieur à 1.10.                                                                                    Tournoi interne du clan en 2 vs 2. Récompense : M416 CQB (7 jours)> Event Inter-Clan.
John Legend - Evolver (2008)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    French Anaconda Index du Forum -> French Anaconda -> Infos Clan
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
saralbu

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 17:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: John Legend - Evolver (2008) Répondre en citant

John Legend - Evolver (2008) > urlin.us/2cd4l

^.."Hip..Hop..Album..Sales:..The..Week..Ending..11/2/08""No..Other..Love"..(featuring..Estelle)..Supa..Dups..Mitchum.."Khan"..Chin..(co.)..3:59..8So...we...have...a...couple...of...club...tracks;...we...have...a...reggae...song;...we...have...a...few...really...strong...balladsHot....PressBillboard..gave..it..a..positive..review..and..said..that.."Legend's..voice..remains..beyond..reproach,..but..for..a..guy..who's..an..oasis..of..style..and..soul..in..a..sea..of..synthetic,..robo-call..R&B,..at..times..it..seems..like..he's..playing..catch-up."[18]..The..New..York..Times..likewise..gave..it..a..positive..review..and..stated:.."With..reverberations..and..a..choral..backdrop..straight..out..of..Seal,..its..his..only..overreach^....Greg....Watkins....(2008-10-29)Episode...21,...22^..Mikael..Wood..(2008-10-30)While....I....don't....think....my....writing....style....itself....has....changed....significantly,....sonically....the....main....difference....is....that....we....chose....to....use....more....electronic....instruments....on....this....record."[3]The...album's...lack...of...focus...would...go...down...easier...if...a...majority...of...the...songs...had...the...feeling...and...finesse...of...the...highlights...from...Once...Again...and...Get...Lifted;...the...hooks...aren't...nearly...as...memorable...and...come...off...as...forced,...and...Legend...often...sounds...like...he...is...being...fed...directions...on...what...emotions...to...channel...("scorned,...belligerent";..."heartbroken,...twinkle...in...eyes")...while...remaining...occupied...by...the...satisfaction...that...comes...with...hearing...what...his...vocal...cords...are...capable...of...achievingRetrieved..2012-05-14"It's...Over"...(Teddy...Riley...Remix)...Williams...West...4:20...Retrieved....2013-11-14"Entreolhares..(The..Way..You're..Looking..At..Me)"..(featuring..Ana..Carolina)....3:15..In...particular...I...feel...I've...made...different...arrangement...and...production...choices...this...time"Floating...Away"......Smith...Harmony...Stephens...4:15...15Brazilian...Re-release[29]...Bonus...Tracks...No"John..Legend:..Evolver::..Music::..Reviews"Bluesandsoul.com"Green....Light....(Afroganic....Mix)"........Malay....KP....Afroganic....(add.)....4:11....(We....Just....Don't....Care)"...."Stereo"...."Show....Me"...."Green....Light"...."If....You're....Out....There"...."Everybody....Knows"...."Wake....Up....Everybody"...."All....of....Me"...."Tonight....(Best....You....Ever....Had)"...."You....&....I....(Nobody....in....the....World)"...."Glory"....Featured....singles...."Finally"...."Magnificent"...."Move....on....Up"...."When....Christmas....Comes"...."Getting....Nowhere"...."Don't....Say....Goodbye"...."Lay....Me....Down"...."Like....I'm....Gonna....Lose....You"...."One....Man....Can....Change....the....World"...."Listen"....Other....songs...."Blame....Game"...."Don't....Let....Me....Be....Misunderstood"...."Run....Run....Run"....Related....articles....GOOD....Music....Soul....Men....In...May...2009,...the...song..."This...Time"...was...featured...prominently...in...the...closing...scenes...of...the...third...season...finale...of...the...CW/BET...comedy-drama...television...series...The...Game.[2]Billboard....200....to....sales....of....132,823....copies.[1]....It....also....entered....the....UK....Albums....Chart....at....number....21,....and....reached....number....26....on....the....national....Japanese....albums....chart,....as....well....as....number....5....on....the....Japanese....foreign....chart.[citation....needed]....The....album....has....received....positive....reviews....from....music....criticsBillboard"Satisfaction"........will.i.am....4:45....10Archived...from...the...original...on...January...12,...2012Retrieved...2013-11-14"John..Legend:..Evolver"2001-07-13Hartford...CourantRetrieved....2012-05-14"John....Legend's....Classic....Soul....Odes....to....Apocalypse"^...Sarah...Rodman...(2008-11-03)Club"No..Importa"..(featuring..Noel..Schajris)....4:07..17Music,..Columbia,..Sony..BMG..Music..Entertainment..88697387452..Indonesia..2008..Sell..This..Version..SICP..20723..John..Legend..Evolver..‎(CD,..Album..+..DVD-V,..NTSC..+..Dlx,..Sli)..G.O.O.D f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 17:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    French Anaconda Index du Forum -> French Anaconda -> Infos Clan Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation